Last updated on 30th April, 2018
- is provided by You to third-party; or
- is collected by third party through the Platform; or
- is collected by Your access of third-party site while using the services on the Platform,
- collects from You when You register on the Platform, such as Your name, electronic mail address, password, phone number, survey responses, posts, reviews, feedback, bookings, User records and other details;
- collects from You when You transact on the Platform;
- collects from You related to the manner and mode of payment of fees for the use of the Platform, such as details of Your bank account, credit card, debit card, net banking, etc.;
- stores regarding Your content, received or initiated using the Platform, including but not limited to, IVR content and call recordings;
- collects when You invite others to use the Platform; and
- automatically receives and records on its server logs from Your internet browser, including but not limited to, Your IP address, location, cookie information and details of the web pages You request/visit, Your preferences, and settings such as time zone and language, Your searches and the results You selected from the search.
All information disclosed by You shall be deemed to be disclosed willingly and without any coercion. No liability pertaining to the authenticity or genuineness or misrepresentation or fraud or negligence of the information disclosed shall lie on Wholesaledock nor will Wholesaledock in any way be responsible to verify any information obtained from You.
All information gathered by Wholesaledock shall be stored on servers, log files and any other storage systems owned by the Company or by third parties. Additionally, information may be stored on Wholesaledock’s servers, hard drives, hard copies, etc.
1.1 Purpose and Usage of Information
You agree that Your information may be collected by Wholesaledock for a lawful purpose and to facilitate Your use of the Platform, and for such time as is necessary to achieve such purposes.
The information gathered by Wholesaledock as specified in Clause 1, may be used for the following purposes:
- to provide You with access to its Platform and services provided through the Platform;
- to maintain, develop, protect and improve the services provided through the Platform, manage Your account, etc.;
- to understand Your preferences and to enhance and customize Your experience of using the Platform;
- to resolve complaints raised by You and to respond to Your comments, reviews and questions and provide better service;
- to carry out Wholesaledock’s obligations and enforce Wholesaledock’s rights arising from any contracts entered into between You and Wholesaledock, including for billing and collection of amounts;
- to communicate important notices or changes in the services provided by Wholesaledock, use of the Platform and the documents/policies which govern the relationship between You and Wholesaledock;
- for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis and research relating to the Platform or Platform services;
- for promotion and marketing purposes;
- for sharing such information with any third party, including any registered service providers and any group companies of Wholesaledock, in the course of providing the Platform services; and
- for any other purpose with Your consent.
1.2 Disclosure of Information
Wholesaledock may need to disclose Your information, if required to do so by law and if such action is necessary inter-alia to:
- comply with a legal obligation;
- protect the personal safety of Wholesaledock, the Users, or any person, in an emergency; and
- protect Wholesaledock from incurring any legal liability.
In such an event Wholesaledock shall be under no obligation to inform You or seek Your approval or consent.
Wholesaledock shall be at liberty to disclose Your information (aggregated or de-identified or personal or non-personal) to:
- any third party to facilitate the provision of services through the Platform;
- any Third Party Site (defined hereunder), if You have agreed to receive their promotional material;
- any third parties who provide services, such as data collection, reporting, site analytics, and assistance with delivery of relevant marketing messages and advertisements;
- any subsidiary or affiliate, and to a third party if Wholesaledock sells, transfers or divests all or a portion of Wholesaledock’s business or assets to another company in connection with or during negotiation of any merger, financing, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, transaction, or proceeding; and
- any third-party vendors, consultants, and other service providers who work for Wholesaledock.
2. Third Party Sites
Wholesaledock shall, at all times, strive to achieve the security and confidentiality of the information as per industry standards. Wholesaledock, through various internal audits and checks, makes reasonable efforts to ensure that there is no unauthorized collection, receipt, storage, processing, disclosure, transfer, dealing with and handling of Your information.
You agree that Wholesaledock, its subsidiaries, affiliates and third parties engaged by it, may retain Your information and use it in any manner in order to comply with its contractual obligations and other obligations under applicable law.
When payment card account information is being transmitted on or through the Platform, it will be protected by encryption technology. You expressly consent to the sharing of Your information with third party service providers, including payment gateways, to process payments and manage payment card information. Wholesaledock does not itself store Your payment card account information, and does not have direct control over or responsibility for Your payment card account information. Hence, Wholesaledock cannot guarantee that transmissions of Your payment card account information or personal information will always be secure or that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat the security measures taken by Wholesaledock or Wholesaledock’s third party service providers. Wholesaledock assumes no liability or responsibility for disclosure of Your information due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third party access, or other causes beyond its control. You play an important role in keeping Your personal information secure. You shall not share Your user name, password, or other security information for Your account with anyone.
4. User Discretion
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. The nature of Wholesaledock's services is such, that disabling cookies or other forms of identification methodologies, will lead to unpredictable behaviour and likely broken experience of The Platform. As such, if you wish to not be tracked by cookies, the only option is to not use The Platform.
Should You desire to opt out of disclosing Your information to Wholesaledock, Wholesaledock requests You to close Your User account and stop accessing the Platform and the services on the Platform. Please note that given the transactional nature of The Platform, Wholesaledock will retain past data about you.
The Platform's contents are not targeted to minors (those under the age of 18) and we do not intend to sell any of our products or services to minors. However, we have no way of distinguishing the age of individuals who access our Site. If a minor has provided us with personal information without parental or guardian consent, the parent or guardian should contact our Legal Department at the address set out in the "Queries" section below to get the information removed.